Notice before installation
Install the SIM card
1. Unscrew the SIM card slot.
2. Insert a valid SIM card into the SIM card slot. Push it until it clicks in place.
3. Screw the cap on tightly.
Choose a solid and safe pole for CPE installation
1. Choose the best location of the house and the orientation of the CPE to get the strongest signal reception from the base station.
2. The ambient temperature for the CPE must be within -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F).
For lightning protection ground the CPE via Grounding Terminal and optimum reception, there are a few things you should consider before installation. Please see “Important Installation Considerations” on page 8 for more details.
Prepare two Ethernet cables
Be sure that one of the cables used is an outdoor grade CAT 5e (or above) Ethernet cable type and the length of the cables is adequate to reach the location of the CPE and indoor PPoE.
Prepare one wrench. The wrench size: 17mm x 1.
Do NOT start any traffic test (ex: throughput test and Internet browsing) before the installer returns to the ground.