The device can be unlocked via Unlock Code or in the WAVE Portal.
Steps to unlock a device using Unlock Code from the WAVE App:
- Request for the Unlock Code from your point of sale.
- Connect to the Cel-Fi device using WAVE App.
- Click the "hamburger icon" in the top left of the screen and select "Unlock Booster".
- Enter the 16-digit Unlock Code in the box provided.
- Press "Unlock". If the PIN entered is valid, then the device will immediately unlock.
- The device is now unlocked and settings may be changed using the WAVE App. The yellow lock icon has disappeared from the top right of the App for visual confirmation.
Steps to unlock a device from the WAVE Portal:
- Login to the WAVE Portal.
- If you do not have access to the WAVE Portal, please contact your point-of-sale to request an Unlock Code for your device.
- Select "Systems" from the left menu. Locate and click on the appropriate device.
- If you have access to the WAVE Portal, but cannot locate the device, please contact your point-of-sale
- Select "Options > Settings" from the top-right menu.
- In the Lock Settings section, click "Unlock".
- If the device is online, then it will immediately unlock and confirm the new status in the WAVE Portal.
- If the device is offline, then the device will enter a "Pending Unlock" status. The device will not automatically unlock by simply returning to an online, active state; the Unlock Code must instead be used in the WAVE App to complete this task. The code is displayed here for easy entry into the WAVE App. Copy the Unlock Code and send it to the WAVE App user.