Pole Mount C1n Super WiFi CPE
1. Use 2 wire clamps to mount on the pole with a diameter about 25mm (1 inch).
2. Change the C1n orientation to face the wireless target
Wall Mount C1n Super WiFi CPE
1. Drill two holes with separation by 60mm (2.3 inches)
2. Install the anchors on the holes and screw into the wall with 10mm (0.4 inch) extension.
3. Put the C1n onto the screw.
Desktop C1n Super WiFi CPE
1. Select the appropriated tilting angles: 8° and 23°
2. Change the C1n orientation to face the wireless target (base station or wireless client)
3. Connect the LAN cable under the cable stand to the DC injector