The MyWAVE app is a simple “Follow my Phone” utility for your Cel-Fi GO in Mobile Mode. Get setup in a few easy steps and run the app in the background while on the road. This will ensure your GO is boosting the same frequency and technology the phone prefers. The overall signal level improvement when using the app can easily be seen.
- Step 1: Install the app
Visit the App Store or Google Play Store to download and install the MyWAVE app. Make sure to accept any permissions during initial setup. Note: some devices require Location permissions in order for Bluetooth to work.
- Step 2: Run the app
When you start your journey, launch the app and make sure your are within Bluetooth range of your Cel-Fi GO. You can leave the app running in the background to monitor the band channels and technology your phone is using.
- Step 3: Turn ON “Follow my Phone”
Slide the big switch to the right. The switch will turn green and the GO will start following your phones bands and frequencies. Once you’ve finished your journey, turn off the switch or shut down the app. The booster will revert back to its normal operation.
- Android OS version 7 or higher
- Apple iOS version 11 or higher
- Enable Bluetooth services (when requested by app)
- Accept the Location permission (when requested by app)
- Ensure your Cel-Fi GO is in “Mobile Mode”
- Ensure your Cel-Fi GO has the latest software update
- GO Requirements:
- Cel-Fi GO Mobile (GO G31)
- Cel-Fi GO+ M (GO G32)